Ayurved Sumshodhanalaya Kailash Jeevan is is a natural and safe ayurvedic cream. It is the only cream on the market that can be consumed internally as well as externally.
When taken internally, Kailas Jeevan provides relief for excessive body heat and Pitta problems by relieving burning sensations in the eyes, forehead palms and feet.
It is also good at suppressing inflammation which means it will help with a variety of disease conditions such as aphthous stomatitis (common mouth ulcers), Carbuncular ap Pryor Dakota; Dermoid cysts and skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis and chronic urticaria.
It is also employed as a cooling agent for body odours and foot odours.
When applied topically, it helps in removing ichthyosis, Pitta dermopathy and corns without resorting to surgery or cytotoxic chemicals.
Kailas Jeevan cream is recommended for all types of infections caused by:
- Bacteria, fungi and protozoa especially leprosy,
- Bacterial infections of the skin,
- Subcutaneous tissue or lymph nodes,
- Acute septicemia (blood poisoning) organisms like staphylococci & streptococci,
- Endocarditis (inflammation of heart valves),
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the membrane lining the abdominal cavity) and pneumonia.
It is also effective against infections due to gram-negative organisms like Pseudomonas, Acinetobacter and Enterobacteriaceae family of bacteria.
Kailash Jeevan cream is a good alternative for topical agents used for leprosy as well as other bacterial infections of the skin since it does not cause any tissue damage or leave any scarring on the skin.
This cream can be applied twice daily for 10 days to 2 weeks depending upon the type of infection being treated.
Kailash Jeevan Cream has been tested both clinically and at various university laboratories around the world including Harvard School of Public Health, Boston University School of Medicine, New York Medical College, London Hospital Medical College and King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, Bombay.
It can also aid with the following diseases:
- bowels disorders,
- burning sensation of urine,
- palms, soles and eyes discomfort,
- Sleep issues that prevent you from getting a good night’s rest,
- Chilblain sores on the legs,
- Cracked heels and chapped hands,
- Skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis,
- Insect bites, stings and mosquito bites that cause itchiness,
- Itching (pitta heat exhaustion rashes),
*These properties, indications and modes of use are given as an indication, they can in no way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a physician.
There are no reviews yet.